What is Brain injury?
Brain injury is damage to brain tissue.It can be a contusion or concussion injury.Usually CT or MRI scan is needed to evaluate such injuries accurately. Thanks
Questions and answers on "Brain injury"
Health resources related to Brain injury
- Symptoms of anoxic brain injury
- Brain injury short term memory loss
- Brain injury and low sodium
- Recovery after traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury raising liver enzymes
- Acne in traumatic brain injury
- Fever and brain injury
- Brain injury runny nose
- Cognitive activities for brain injury
- Treatment and cure for internal brain injury