What is Brain damage?
"Brain damage" or "Brain Injury" (BI) is the destruction or degeneration of brain cells. Brain injuries occur due to a wide range of internal and external factors. A common category with the greatest number of injuries is traumatic brain injury (TBI) following physical trauma or head injury from an outside source, and the term acquired brain injury (ABI) is used in appropriate circles to differentiate brain injuries occurring after birth from injury due to a disorder or congenital malady.[
Questions and answers on "Brain damage"
Health resources related to Brain damage
- Champix causes brain damage
- Can hypoglycemia cause brain damage
- Migraines and brain damage
- Does mild generalized atrophy of the right maxillary sinus cause brain damage
- Epilepsy brain damage
- Can dextromethorphan cause brain damage
- Crystal meth and brain damage
- Mastocytosis and brain damage
- Falling head first can cause brain damage
- Zopiclone overdose brain damage