What is Bowel cancer?
Bowel cancer is a general term for cancer that begins in the large bowel. Bowel cancer is sometimes called colon cancer or rectal cancer.
Questions and answers on "Bowel cancer"
Health resources related to Bowel cancer
- Beating bowel cancer with cetuximab
- Chemotherapy treatment for bowel cancer
- Ask found out friend has bowel cancer
- How long to you have to live if you have bowel cancer
- Chemotherapy for bowel cancer that has spread
- Bowel cancer green leakage
- Womb and bowel cancer prognosis
- Bowel cancer watery stools 36 years old
- Does bowel cancer cause a perforated bowel
- Bowel cancer and face numbness