What is Blunt injury?
Blunt injury, also called blunt trauma, refers to a injury to a body-part where the skin is not breached. It may be caused by a blow, or a blunt weapon etc.
Questions and answers on "Blunt injury"
Health resources related to Blunt injury
- External blunt injury causes
- Treatment and cure for local blunt injury
- Symptoms of external blunt injury
- Blunt injury causes
- Blunt injury causing heat and swelling to areas underlying cause
- Treatment and cure for blunt injury
- Diagnosis of blunt injury
- Diagnosis of local blunt injury
- Drugs/medication for external blunt injury
- Treatment and cure for external blunt injury