What is Blepharospasm?
Blepharospasm is an abnormal, involuntary tight closure of the eyelids. This is a neurologic disease.
Questions and answers on "Blepharospasm"
Health resources related to Blepharospasm
- Drugs/medication for blepharospasm
- Vitamins for blepharospasm
- Symptoms of hemifacial blepharospasm
- Foods that helps blepharospasm
- Can seizures be caused by blepharospasm in children
- Blepharospasm topical gaba
- Blepharospasm acupuncture treatment
- Diagnosis of hemifacial blepharospasm
- Ayurvedic remedies for blepharospasm
- Will blepharospasm go away