What is Blepharitis?
Blepharitis is an infection of the eyelids may be caused by Staphylococcal infection, allergies or head lice.Individuals with blepharitis may experience a gritty or burning sensation in their eyes, excessive tearing, itching, red and swollen eyelids, dry eyes...........consult opthalmologist for treatment.
Questions and answers on "Blepharitis"
Health resources related to Blepharitis
- Penis yeast infection blepharitis
- Symptoms of blepharitis
- Treatment and cure for squamous blepharitis
- Black seed oil blepharitis
- What is usual cause of blepharitis virus
- Sulfacetamide for blepharitis
- Scaly eyelids blepharitis
- Blepharitis treatment adults
- Drugs/medication for squamous blepharitis
- Blepharitis related to alcohol consumption