What is Bladder stone?
A bladder stone is a stone found in the urinary bladder.These may occur whenever the kidneys, bladder, or ureters become inflamed, which may occur when the urine becomes too concentrated or when the body becomes dehydrated.
Questions and answers on "Bladder stone"
Health resources related to Bladder stone
- Symptoms of Bladder stone
- Diagnosis of small bladder stone
- Bladder stone causes
- Treatment and cure for small bladder stone
- Bladder stone surgery in dogs
- Fever after bladder stone removal
- I have 7mm gloal bladder stone , shall i remove it adcice
- Naturopathy treatment for gall bladder stone, noida
- Drugs/medication for Bladder stone
- Treatment and cure for Bladder stone