What is Birthmark?
A birthmark is a benign irregularity on the skin which is present at birth or appears shortly after birth, usually in the first month. They can occur anywhere on the skin. Birthmarks are caused by overgrowth of blood vessels, melanocytes, smooth muscle, fat, fibroblasts, or keratinocytes.
Questions and answers on "Birthmark"
Health resources related to Birthmark
- My child has a birthmark on the lens of her eye how will it affect her reading
- Birthmark causes
- Birthmark removal soframycin
- Raised red birthmark on baby
- Baby has dent in lower back discolored birthmark
- Baby nose lump birthmark
- Birthmark of a skull mean
- Remove tiny brown dot birthmark on earlobe
- Birthmark in kids gets bigger and red
- Treatment and cure for birthmark