What is Biliary atresia?
It is a congenital or acquired liver disease. It is characterized by obliteration or discontinuity of the extrahepatic biliary system, resulting in obstruction to bile flow. It can occur as a birth defect in newborns.Symptoms include progressive cholectasis, pruritis, jaundice and vitamin deficiencies.
Questions and answers on "Biliary atresia"
Health resources related to Biliary atresia
- Biliary atresia causes
- Homeopathy for biliary atresia for children
- Can my biliary atresia child take liv 52
- Scan clogged bile duct think biliary atresia
- What is biliary atresia
- Can ayurvedic medicine cure my babys biliary atresia
- Describe the features of biliary atresia
- Biliary atresia fatty liver in utero
- Symptoms of biliary atresia
- Drugs/medication for biliary atresia