What is Barotrauma?
Barotrauma is physical damage to body tissues caused by a difference in pressure between a gas space inside, or in contact with the body, and the surrounding fluid. Barotrauma typically occurs when the person is exposed to a significant change in ambient pressure, such as when a scuba diver, a free-diver or an airplane passenger ascends or descends.
Questions and answers on "Barotrauma"
Health resources related to Barotrauma
- Chest barotrauma and adderall
- Barotrauma sleeping position
- Otosporin barotrauma
- Barotrauma audiogram
- Treatment and cure for Barotrauma
- Drugs/medication for Barotrauma
- How to prevent airplane barotrauma to eardrum ruptured eardrum
- Diagnosis of Barotrauma
- Barotrauma caused from loud music
- Barotrauma ear hiper sound sensibility