What is Balanitis?

Balanitis is an inflammation of the glans (the rounded head) of the penis.

Questions and answers on "Balanitis"

sir,i am suffering from penis problem, doctor who examined me first diagnosed this as balanitis and advised me some antifungal agents.but it didnot...

doctor1 MD

Hi and thanks for the query,
It is important to get the proper possible etiology of the balanitis. The commonest cause of failure to treatment...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

which doctor to go for penis related problems ...i have a white substance coming out of it ..its itchy ,smelly and also the fore skin pains a lot...

doctor1 MD

Thanks for the query.

You certainly need to see urologist for these problems.

I would like to know whether the whitish discharge is under the...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Balanitis

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Medical Topics