What is Bacterial vaginosis?
Infection of the human vagina that may be caused by anaerobic bacteria, especially by Mobiluncus species or by Gardnerella vaginalis. Characterized by excessive, sometimes malodorous, discharge.
Questions and answers on "Bacterial vaginosis"
Health resources related to Bacterial vaginosis
- Causes of bacterial vaginosis treatment
- Bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection
- Suggest medication for chronic yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis
- Can i take vandazole for bacterial vaginosis ?
- Antibiotics for bacterial vaginosis
- Bacterial vaginosis gas bloating
- Treating bacterial vaginosis with flucloxacillin
- Bacterial vaginosis while ovulating
- Does weed cause bacterial vaginosis
- Symtoms of bacterial vaginosis