What is Bacterial pneumonia?
It is the acute infection of lung paranchyma with bacteria, especially Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus).
Questions and answers on "Bacterial pneumonia"
Health resources related to Bacterial pneumonia
- How to treat bacterial pneumonia
- Any best medicine for bacterial pneumonia and copd
- Symptoms of bilateral bacterial pneumonia
- Children with bacterial pneumonia flying
- Bacterial pneumonia contagious how long
- Lymphocytopenia bacterial pneumonia
- Diagnosis of bilateral bacterial pneumonia
- Treatment and cure for Bacterial pneumonia
- Types of bacterial pneumonia in adults
- Bacterial pneumonia in babies