What is Back injury?
Common back injuries include Sprains and strains Herniated disks Fractured vertebrae These injuries can cause pain and limit your movement. Treatments vary but might include medicines, icing, bed rest, physical therapy, or surgery. You might be able to prevent some back injuries by maintaining a healthy weight, lifting objects with your legs, and using lower-back support when you sit.
Questions and answers on "Back injury"
Health resources related to Back injury
- Diagnosis of back injury
- Cant poop back injury
- Back injury numbness in the lower back are kidneys damaged
- Back injury on trampoline back pain difficulty breathing
- Can a back injury cause bed wetting
- Neck back injury from falling down steps
- Work-related back injury settlements
- Diagnosis of low back injury
- Treatment and cure for low back injury
- Arm tremors after back injury