What is Avascular necrosis?
Avascular necrosis is a condition where lack of blood supply leads to death of the tissue. Eg: Avascular necrosis of femur means that head of femur bone get necrosed or dies due to issues with blood supply. This is commonly seen with excess use of steroids and in conditions like Cushings syndrome
Questions and answers on "Avascular necrosis"
Health resources related to Avascular necrosis
- What is the possible relation between avascular necrosis and mirena
- Avascular necrosis of the femoral head symptoms
- Avascular necrosis feel weather
- Beta blockers and avascular necrosis hip
- Is arnica effective treatment for avascular necrosis of the hip
- Emergency surgery due to avascular necrosis
- Safe birth control for avascular necrosis
- Avascular necrosis shoulder symptoms
- Avascular necrosis and cannabis smoking
- Yoga for avascular necrosis