What is Autism?
Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and verbal and non-verbal communication, and by restricted, repetitive behaviour.
Questions and answers on "Autism"
Health resources related to Autism
- Big kids autism diapers
- Autism negative behaviors
- Autism toys to keep them busy
- Rotation diet for autism
- Early signs of autism
- Can kids grow out of autism
- Can delayed taliking and walking be symptoms of autism
- Low level autism symptoms
- Whats the difference between autism and aspergers
- Letter to get autism help