What is Atrophic vaginitis?
It is the inflammation of the vagina due to thinning and shrinking of the tissues as well as lubrication. It is caused due to decrease in the level of estrogen.
Questions and answers on "Atrophic vaginitis"
Health resources related to Atrophic vaginitis
- How to end atrophic vaginitis
- Sore stomach with atrophic vaginitis
- What causes atrophic vaginitis
- Is atrophic vaginitis life threatening
- Atrophic vaginitis cures
- Suggest treatment for atrophic vaginitis
- Treatment of atrophic vaginitis and kraurosis vulvae
- Atrophic vaginitis due to menopause
- Vaginal ulceration and atrophic vaginitis
- Atrophic vaginitis causes