What is Atrophic rhinitis?
Atrophic rhinitis is defined as a chronic nasal disease characterised by progressive atrophy of the nasal mucosa along with the underlying bones of turbinates. There is also associated presence of viscid secretion which rapidly dries up forming foul smelling crusts.
Questions and answers on "Atrophic rhinitis"
Health resources related to Atrophic rhinitis
- Ayurvedic medicine for atrophic rhinitis
- What is the treatment of atrophic rhinitis
- Treatment of atrophic rhinitis
- Atrophic rhinitis self help
- Atrophic rhinitis causes
- Diagnosis of atrophic rhinitis
- Drugs/medication for atrophic rhinitis
- Baby shampoo for atrophic rhinitis
- Atrophic rhinitis in menopause
- How to get rid of atrophic rhinitis