What is Astigmatism?
Astigmatism is an optical defect in which vision is blurred due to the inability of the optics of the eye to focus a point object into a sharp focused image.
Questions and answers on "Astigmatism"
Health resources related to Astigmatism
- Drugs/medication for sudden astigmatism
- Diagnosis of astigmatism
- Is astigmatism dominant or recessive
- Compound hyperopic astigmatism
- Astigmatism after car crash
- Drugs/medication for myopic astigmatism
- Eye exercises for astigmatism
- Acuvue oasys for astigmatism rebate
- Contact lenses astigmatism
- Vision correction for astigmatism