What is Asthenozoospermia?
Asthenozoospermia (or asthenospermia) is the medical term for reduced sperm motility. It decreases the sperm quality and is therefore one of the major causes of infertility or reduced fertility in men.
Questions and answers on "Asthenozoospermia"
Health resources related to Asthenozoospermia
- Treatment and cure for asthenozoospermia
- Symptoms of asthenozoospermia
- Planning for baby asthenozoospermia what is treatment regarding report
- Diagnosis of asthenozoospermia
- Drugs/medication for asthenozoospermia
- Asthenozoospermia causes
- Failed iui sa report shows asthenozoospermia
- What is the cause and remedy for asthenozoospermia
- Prescribed evinoforte for asthenozoospermia can we have a baby naturally