What is Asperger syndrome?
Asperger syndrome is a condition characterized by persistent impairment in social interactions and by repetitive behavior patterns and restricted interests. It is categorised as a form of autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Questions and answers on "Asperger syndrome"
Health resources related to Asperger syndrome
- Individuals with asperger syndrome
- Asperger syndrome adults symptoms
- Asperger syndrome iq statistics
- Object schedules for children with asperger syndrome
- Treatment and cure for asperger syndrome
- What chromosomes does asperger syndrome affect
- Dsm iv tr asperger syndrome
- What causes stomach pain when suffering from asperger syndrome
- Asperger syndrome in adults relationships
- Diagnosis of asperger syndrome