What is Arteriovenous fistula?
An arteriovenous fistula is an abnormal connection or passageway between an artery and a vein. It may be congenital, surgically created for hemodialysis treatments, or acquired due to pathologic process, such as trauma or erosion of an arterial aneurysm.
Questions and answers on "Arteriovenous fistula"
Health resources related to Arteriovenous fistula
- Drugs/medication for arteriovenous fistula
- Treatment and cure for arteriovenous fistula
- Diagnosis of arteriovenous fistula
- Arteriovenous fistula causes
- Arteriovenous fistula on left lower jaw
- Symptoms of arteriovenous fistula
- Can arteriovenous fistula cause fatigue?
- Arteriovenous fistula murmur
- Creation of arteriovenous fistula