What is Appendicitis?
Inflammation of the appendix - an appendage at the junction of small and large intestines.Presents as fever, right lower quadrant abdominal pain and so on.Operation and removal is often necessary.
Questions and answers on "Appendicitis"
Health resources related to Appendicitis
- How to get appendicitis
- Can appendicitis go away
- Appendicitis pain in pit of stomach
- Appendicitis and salty taste
- How to diagnose appendicitis at home
- Appendicitis symptoms during pregnancy
- Stomach burning and appendicitis
- Symptoms of iatrogenic appendicitis
- Treatment and cure for Appendicitis
- Stump appendicitis causes