What is Aplastic anemia?
Aplastic anemia means deficiency of all three blood cell types: red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Aplastic refers to inability of the stem cells to generate the mature blood cells.
Questions and answers on "Aplastic anemia"
Health resources related to Aplastic anemia
- Discharge planning for aplastic anemia
- Anatomy and phisiology for aplastic anemia
- Foods that prevent aplastic anemia
- Differences between aplastic anemia and pernicious anemia
- Mcq of aplastic anemia
- Aplastic anemia inherited
- Purple lips aplastic anemia
- Is it normal to aplastic anemia
- Is aplastic anemia genetic
- Aplastic anemia treatment in india