What is Anorexia?
An eating disorder characterized by markedly reduced appetite or total aversion to food. Anorexia is a serious psychological disorder.
Questions and answers on "Anorexia"
Health resources related to Anorexia
- Hot flushes anorexia recovery
- Anorexia and alcoholic psychosis
- Pericardial catch syndrome anorexia
- Drugs/medication for anorexia
- Anorexia binge purge subtype
- Pacemaker anorexia
- What anorexia does to your body
- Suggest good psychiatrist for treating anorexia and trauma issues
- Drugs/medication for anorexia lethargy
- Anorexia recovery white tounge