What is Ankle injury?
A sprained ankle, also known as an ankle sprain, twisted ankle, rolled ankle, floppy ankle, ankle injury or ankle ligament injury, is a common medical condition where one or more of the ligaments of the ankle is torn or partially torn.
Questions and answers on "Ankle injury"
Health resources related to Ankle injury
- Dizziness and nausea after ankle injury
- Repeated ankle injury lump formation need medical attention
- Treatment and cure for ankle injury
- Ankle injury that is sore to touch
- Drugs/medication for ankle injury
- How to heal ankle injury with coldnessblack and blue bruising
- Ankle injury swollen bruised what is wrong
- Numbness in foot one week after ankle injury
- Symptoms of childhood ankle injury
- Can i take zipsor for ankle injury ?