What is Angiomyolipoma?
Angiomyolipomas are the most common benign tumour of the kidney and are composed of blood vessels, smooth muscle cells and fat cells. Angiomyolipomas are strongly associated with the genetic disease tuberous sclerosis, in which most individuals will have several angiomyolipomas affecting both kidneys.
Questions and answers on "Angiomyolipoma"
Health resources related to Angiomyolipoma
- Drugs/medication for angiomyolipoma
- Angiomyolipoma causes
- Treatment and cure for angiomyolipoma
- Can prolapse bladder cause angiomyolipoma
- Angiomyolipoma surgeon cmc vellore
- Growing angiomyolipoma how to prevent it from growing
- Diagnosis of angiomyolipoma
- Symptoms of angiomyolipoma
- Suggest medication for angiomyolipoma