What is Anal fistula?
A fistula opening at or near the anus, usually, but not always, opening into the rectum above the internal sphincter.
Questions and answers on "Anal fistula"
Health resources related to Anal fistula
- Magnesium sulfate paste anal fistula
- Can anal fistula cause bloody stools
- Undergone surgery for anal fistula biopsy done suggestions
- Smokeless tobacco anal fistula
- Symptoms of infected anal fistula
- Anal fistula symptoms
- Anal fistula symptoms farting
- Difference between piles and anal fistula
- Breastfeeding with anal fistula
- Suggest the ayurvedic treatment for anal fistula