What is Anal cancer?
Its Cancer of the last part of intestine, ie; Anus. Most commonly caused by a virus , Human Papiloma Virus. Symptoms are vague- change in bowel habit , constipation, bleeding while stool, pain, swelling near anus. Its mostly associated with having multiple sexual partners/ unsafe sex which leads to HPV infection.
Questions and answers on "Anal cancer"
Health resources related to Anal cancer
- Painless lump in anus and anal cancer
- Is bad rash first symptom of anal cancer
- Treatment and cure for anal cancer
- Anal cancer tight feeling in armpit
- Is it safe to anal cancer
- Hpv causes anal cancer
- Sentinel pile cause anal cancer
- Is anal cancer painful
- Does anal cancer hurt when sitting
- Anal cancer emedicine