What is Amoebiasis?
It is a protozoal infection of gastrointestinal tract characterised by diarrhea, abdominal cramps, blood in the stool etc. Treatment is Metronidazole, Tinidazole, Secnidazole, chloroquine, tetracycline, ornidazole etc.
Questions and answers on "Amoebiasis"
Health resources related to Amoebiasis
- Low platelets results of amoebiasis
- What kind of doctor specializes in amoebiasis
- Boiled egg for amoebiasis
- Child with amoebiasis has rashes
- Can amoebiasis cause heart beat skips
- Precautions to prevent amoebiasis
- How to cure amoebiasis in children
- Treatment dog amoebiasis
- Amoebiasis nursing care plan
- Processed foods and amoebiasis