What is Amnesia?
Amnesia is lack of memory due to brain damage.The ability to recall fresh information is usually retained ,but memory of old information is lost.
Questions and answers on "Amnesia"
Health resources related to Amnesia
- Bilateral choroid plexis adult amnesia
- Psychological amnesia causes
- Treatment and cure for psychological amnesia
- What does it mean when amnesia
- What is the difference between amnesia and seizure
- Treatment and cure for emotional/hysterical amnesia
- Emotional/hysterical amnesia causes
- Drugs/medication for psychological amnesia
- Amnesia and the brain
- Treatment and cure for amnesia