What is Amenorrhea?
Amenorrhea refers to the absence of menses by age 16 in the presence of normal developmental and sexual characteristics or by age 14 if secondary sexual characteristics have failed to develop (primary amenorrhea) or the absence of menses for 3 months in women with previously regular menstrual cycles (secondary amenorrhea).
Questions and answers on "Amenorrhea"
Health resources related to Amenorrhea
- Amenorrhea recovery cramping
- Most common cause of primary amenorrhea
- Leukotriene amenorrhea allergy
- Acupressure points for amenorrhea
- Prediabetes and amenorrhea
- Nursing diagnoses of amenorrhea
- New ayurvedic ovarian cysts amenorrhea cure
- Secondary amenorrhea and dizziness
- Amenorrhea after septoplasty
- Secondary amenorrhea and norethisterone