What is Ameloblastoma?
A benign odontogenic epithelial neoplasm that histologically mimics the embryonal enamel organ but does not differentiate from it to the point of forming dental hard tissues; it behaves as a slowly growing expansile radiolucent tumor, occurs most commonly in the posterior regions of the mandible and tends to recur if inadequately excised.
Questions and answers on "Ameloblastoma"
Health resources related to Ameloblastoma
- Recovery from ameloblastoma surgery
- Ameloblastoma causes
- Ameloblastoma recovery
- Treatment and cure for ameloblastoma
- Diagnosis of ameloblastoma
- Drugs/medication for ameloblastoma
- Recovery time ameloblastoma surgery
- Symptoms of uni-cystic ameloblastoma
- Drugs/medication for uni-cystic ameloblastoma
- Symptoms of ameloblastoma