What is Allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis means inflammation of nasal mucosa because of hyperactivity of body's immune system to various allergens present in the atmosphere most common being dust and pollens. It is characterized by repeated sneezing, running nose, itching of nose throat and eyes also sometimes watery eyes.
Questions and answers on "Allergic rhinitis"
Health resources related to Allergic rhinitis
- What treatment is good for allergic rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis white patches in throat
- Is runny nose a synptom of allergic rhinitis
- Use of hetrazan tablet in allergic rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis and migraines
- Diagnosis of allergic rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis causes
- Does allergic rhinitis cause low grade temperature
- Allergic rhinitis white patches
- Role esr in allergic rhinitis