What is Air embolism?
Embolism means something escaping from its normal place and going to other places in body to disrupt the flow. Air may embolise during trauma usually and may occlude small blood vessels to produce symptoms of ischemia to the organs involved.
Questions and answers on "Air embolism"
Health resources related to Air embolism
- Vaccine injection and air embolism
- Over the counter treatment for air embolism
- Drugs/medication for air embolism
- Is gender a factor in air embolism
- Air embolism intramuscular injection
- Treatment for air embolism
- Air embolism in the lungs
- Best air embolism program
- Air embolism varicose veins
- Signs and symptoms of air embolism
Recent questions on Air embolism