What is Agoraphobia?
Agoraphobia is a type of phobic disorder in which a person avoids situations where escape is not possible, like crowds, public places, travelling alone, travelling away from home. It may or may not be accompanied by panic attacks characterised by sudden episodes of acute anxiety.
Questions and answers on "Agoraphobia"
Health resources related to Agoraphobia
- Treatment and cure for slight agoraphobia
- Diagnosis of slight agoraphobia
- Ayurveda agoraphobia
- Herbal remedies for agoraphobia
- How long does agoraphobia last
- Borderline agoraphobia causes
- Treatment and cure for borderline agoraphobia
- Symptoms of borderline agoraphobia
- Best medication for agoraphobia
- Jobs for people with agoraphobia