What is Adhesive arachnoiditis?
Thickening of the leptomeninges, sometimes with obliteration of the subarachnoid space; commonly related to acute or chronic leptomeningitis of bacterial or chemical origin.
Questions and answers on "Adhesive arachnoiditis"
Health resources related to Adhesive arachnoiditis
- Drugs/medication for adhesive arachnoiditis
- Are there any better treaments for adhesive arachnoiditis
- Symptoms of adhesive arachnoiditis
- Adhesive arachnoiditis laser treatment
- Adhesive arachnoiditis causes
- Treatment and cure for adhesive arachnoiditis
- Diagnosis of adhesive arachnoiditis
- What is the treatment for adhesive arachnoiditis and hereditary neuropathy
- Splenomegaly and adhesive arachnoiditis
Recent questions on Adhesive arachnoiditis