What is Adenoma?
An adenoma is a tumor which is a benign tumor of epithelial tissue with glandular origin, glandular characteristics, or both.
Questions and answers on "Adenoma"
Health resources related to Adenoma
- Pituitary adenoma affects mood
- Ayurvedic treatment for adenoma
- Adenoma carcinoma sequence
- What is duodenal adenoma
- Diagnosis of residual pituitary adenoma
- What causes pituitary adenoma
- Treatment and cure for adenoma tumors
- Eccrine adenoma near the knee
- Acth-secreting pituitary adenoma
- Tubulovillous adenoma cancer risk