What is Actinic keratosis?
Actinic keratosis also called "solar keratosis"and "senile keratosis" is a premalignant condition of thick, scaly, or crusty patches of skin.It is more common in fair-skinned people and it is associated with those who are frequently exposed to the sun,as it is usually accompanied by solar damage.They are considered as potentially pre-cancerous,since some of them progress to squamous cell carcinoma
Questions and answers on "Actinic keratosis"
Health resources related to Actinic keratosis
- Liquid nitrogen actinic keratosis
- Bowenoid actinic keratosis skin cancer
- Diagnosis of actinic keratosis
- How should the levulan pdt administered to treat actinic keratosis
- Shampoo for actinic keratosis
- Carac cream for actinic keratosis
- Chemotherapy cream for actinic keratosis
- Treatment and cure for actinic keratosis
- Drugs/medication for actinic keratosis
- Cure for actinic keratosis