Acquired angioedema

Questions and answers on "Acquired angioedema"

I have unexplained swelling in my face and toung that comes from no where at anytime. So far everything that I have been tested for has been...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Angioneurotic edema. Steriods and antihistamines treatment

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for your query. As I have gone through your...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hi Dr. Parmar,

Thank you so much for checking in with me!

I am doing okay...unfortunately, have had a couple more episodes of mouth swelling,...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
In that case, should think of other possible causes

Detailed Answer:
Hello Anniemorrism,

Thank you for asking at HCM.

As you are...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I'm 31 years old and since I was 19 I have had episodes of angiodema and hives lasting from 5 years, to 6 months, etc.. on and off. I've been...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for the query

Angioedema is an allergic condition characterized by swelling just below the surface of the skin, usually around the lips...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Acquired angioedema

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Lab Tests
Related Procedures