Acne scars

Questions and answers on "Acne scars"

I am 22 years old. I have dent type acne scars on my face, also my cheeks are swollen. Is it possible to cure both the problems ?

doctor1 MD

Thanks for the query
Acne scars can be treated with mda and glyco peel to some extent. The treatment might be extend upto 50 plus weeks.
Have a...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

How to prevent pimplel and get rid of post pimple marks. Duration - since 3 months Frequency - Frequent Mdication tried - Vicco turmeric, Aloevera...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Adult acne , cause of concern.

Detailed Answer:

I understand you concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hi Doctor, I have some acne scars in my face which are relatively small holes, but still as they are many, you can see them. I would like to know...

doctor1 MD

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.
Acne scars can be treated by- dermarollers/ micro needling, lasers, microdermabrasion, chemical peels,...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Acne scars

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Lab Tests
Related Medical Topics