What is Acidosis?
A pathologic state characterized by an increase in the concentration of hydrogen ions in the arterial blood above the normal level, 40 nmol/L, or pH less than 7.4; may be caused by an accumulation of carbon dioxide or acidic products of metabolism or by a decrease in the concentration of alkaline compounds.
Questions and answers on "Acidosis"
Health resources related to Acidosis
- Can aspiration pnemona cause acidosis
- Parasites and acidosis
- Diagnosis of acute acidosis
- What is acidosis and other related disorders
- Acute acidosis causes
- Symptoms of acute acidosis
- Acidosis causes
- Causes of acidosis and alkalosis
- Management of diabetic keto acidosis
- Acidosis symptoms and treatment