What is Achondroplasia?
Achondroplasia is a common cause of dwarfism. It occurs as a sporadic mutation in approximately 80% of cases or may be inherited as an autosomal dominant genetic disorder.
Questions and answers on "Achondroplasia"
Health resources related to Achondroplasia
- Nursing interventions for achondroplasia
- Is achondroplasia curable
- Drugs/medication for achondroplasia
- Do people with achondroplasia have sweaty hands and feet
- Achondroplasia ayurvedic treatment
- Achondroplasia and cardiovascular system
- What causes achondroplasia simple answer
- Achondroplasia bowel
- Achondroplasia penis
- How does achondroplasia affect the circulatory system
Recent questions on Achondroplasia