What is Detoxification?
Detoxification (detox for short) is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a the human body and additionally can refer to the period of withdrawal during which an organism returns to homeostasis after long-term use of an addictive substance.In medicine, detoxification can be achieved by decontamination of poison ingestion.
Questions and answers on "Detoxification"
Health resources related to Detoxification
- Detoxification diets to lose weight
- Detoxification for patient with hepa b
- Detoxification to cure dermographism
- Non fasting detoxification diet
- Vaginal bleeding during detoxification
- 3 day detoxification diet
- What is the process of detoxification for a marijuana smoker
- Will detoxification help in reduction of pain
- Home food remedies for natural detoxification
- Trying for detoxification from methamphetamine need help