What is Dental care?
Dental care means maintenance of oral hygeine and this includes care for teeth, gums, tongue and entire oral cavity. Here we care for- 1- Brushing the tooth with tooth paste. 2- look for tar if seen that has to remove, 3- Tongue should be cleaned. 4- If any cavity or caries in tooth that has to taken care of.
Questions and answers on "Dental care"
Health resources related to Dental care
- Hashimoto disease and dental care
- Winston salem dental care
- Dental care for angioplasty patients
- Ppt dental care for people with diabetes
- Dental care diabetes type 1 ppt
- Negative effects of fluoride in dental care
- Dental care center macon ga
- India dental care slogans
- Haemangioma and dental care
- Ppt on everyday dental care