What is Creatinine?
Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine phosphate in muscle, and is usually produced at a fairly constant rate by the body & excreted by kidney. It helps in assessing renal function.
Questions and answers on "Creatinine"
Health resources related to Creatinine
- Creatinine 24 hour urine results
- Uric acid creatinine
- Bun creatinine ratio high
- My blood creatinine level is 144what does it mean
- What medication will bring the creatinine down
- 24 hour urine collection creatinine
- Normal bun creatinine ratio
- High creatinine levels in blood
- Creatinine urine random normal range
- How to reduce creatinine detox