What is Cranial nerve?
There are 12 cranial nerve and each has separate function, namely , Olfactory , optic , occulomotor , trochlear , trigeminal , abducent , facial , vestibulococclear, glassophareangeal , vagus , accesory , hypoglossal respectively from number 1 to 12 . As olfactory for smell . optic for vision,facial for face ( supply ).
Questions and answers on "Cranial nerve"
Health resources related to Cranial nerve
- 7th cranial nerve massage
- Drugs/medication for cranial nerve paralysis
- Cranial nerve tightening
- Paralysis of 5th cranial nerve
- Cranial nerve assessment for nurses
- Second cranial nerve atrophy
- Cranial nerve pathways
- 7th cranial nerve anatomy
- Symptoms of cranial nerve paralysis
- Diagnosis of cranial nerve palsies