What is Cortex?
The outer portion of an organ, such as the kidney, as distinguished from the inner, or medullary, portion.
Questions and answers on "Cortex"
Health resources related to Cortex
- Thickened cortex lymph node cause
- Hypersecretion of adrenal cortex
- What is the cause for mild renal cortex thinning
- Alcohol affect adrenal cortex
- Role of adrenal cortex
- Nonhemorrhagic right parietal cortex infarct
- How the cortex cream works
- Thinning of the renal cortex
- Adrenal cortex hormones
- Bodybuilding and the adrenal cortex