What is Corpus luteum?
The corpus luteum, which means yellow body in Latin, is what is left of the follicle after a woman ovulates. During the follicular phase of a woman’s cycle, several follicles develop under the influence of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). Each follicle contains an egg.
Questions and answers on "Corpus luteum"
Health resources related to Corpus luteum
- Corpus luteum insufficiency and frequent periods
- Corpus luteum cyst pain
- Hucog 5000 injection for cyst corpus luteum
- Have i got corpus luteum deficiency
- Corpus luteum cyst early pregnancy
- Hemorrhagic corpus luteum cyst rapid heartbeat
- Collapsing corpus luteum
- Corpus luteum cyst in hong kong
- Ruptured corpus luteum cyst symptoms
- Corpus luteum cysts rupture