What is Cochlear implant?
It is an artificial electronic prosthesis applied over cochlea in a conductive deafness patient.this implant have 1.a microphone, it pick up sound. 2. a speech processor, processed the picked up sound to transmitter.3. A transmitter and receiver/stimulator,It convert speech into electrical impulse. 4. An electrode array,It sends impulse to auditory nerve.An implant does not restore normal function.
Questions and answers on "Cochlear implant"
Health resources related to Cochlear implant
- Cochlear implant and migraines
- Bleeding nose after cochlear implant
- Is there any substitute for cochlear implant
- What are the precautions necessary while on cochlear implant
- Phonic ear tp go with the cochlear implant
- Cochlear implant for adults
- Dla for infant with cochlear implant
- Dla and cochlear implant
- Fully implantable cochlear implant
- Cochlear implant pros and cons